Trying out new brands, restaurants, and products that align with my lifestyle never gets old. I will admit, I'm a creature of habit, and when I find a good thing I continue going back to it; however, stepping outside of my go-to's is what keeps me curious. Afterall, curiosity ignites my creativity.
1. Dtox Juice - I am so lucky that awesome neighbors moved in next door to my yoga studio, Thunderbolt Power Yoga Studio— especially ones that share my passion for healthy lifestyle! dTox prides themselves on their quality; in fact, dTox says, “clean, organic, raw, farm-fresh, gluten-free, dairy-free, pesticide-free and GMO-free are not just trendy words, they are the fabric of our culture.” I love running nextdoor for an Immunitea, or the Green Smoothie if I'm in need of some extra sustenance and protein.
2. Elephant Pants - Not only are these pants adorable, they help save the lives of elephants. TPY just got a brand new stock of elephant pants in for summer, and I know my wardrobe needed some updates. Elephant Pants are light and airy, the perfect post work-out pant. The best thing about them....they are one size fits all!
3. Stephanie Quinlan Designs - I get a lot of questions about where I buy my go-to accessories, particularly my turquoise beaded bracelets and black moon choker. Both of these pieces are made by local jewelry connoisseur, Stephanie Quinlan Designs! Not only is Stephanie an Atlanta-native, but she’s also just as adorable as the jewelry she makes. Additionally, Stephanie and I met at Scott's Antique Market all thanks to her cool jewelry and candidness in saying hello! Instagram "Hey, I think I follow you on instagram..." and the rest is history.
4. Mary’s Nutritionals - Mary’s hemp-based nutritional products are changing the way people manage chronic pain. Mary’s Nutritionals develops products that maximize the benefits of natural plant nutrients, and I can’t get enough! I received an informational packet chalked full of samples recently, and I especially enjoyed using Mary's to soothe my post practice sore muscles.
5. Calories Box - Earlier this month I got a suprise delivery in the mail. I'm not much of a "snacker," but I can't tell you how nice it was to receive a box of wholesome snacks for an easy grab and go when I am headed off to teach. Calories Box allows you to choose your calories, and all the snacks you receive will be individually packaged and under the threshold of your choice. Snack on my friends. Nobody likes a hungry tummy.