All I needed to do to find my five favorite things for the month, was unpack my suitcase from our honeymoon! Here are a few things I was reaching for throughout our trip to Hawaii — and to see more pictures from our honeymoon, follow me on Instagram here.
1. For cute and comfortable beach clothes and cover-ups, I’ve been loving The Daily Gypsy’s shop Winds of Change! Their site is under construction right now, but I highly suggest popping over to their blog The Daily Gypsy for inspiration to tide you over. Everything is swoon-worthy! I first stumbled upon the shop in Chagrin Falls, Ohio while visiting my Mother-in-law. If you are an Ohio resident, or just visiting stop by the cottage and take a peak at the cute swag inside.
2. This place is hardly a secret, but I love Everything But Water. From designer swimwear to beautiful, breezy cover-ups, it’s impossible to walk out empty handed! And a bonus for my big-busted gals — they carry sizes beyond the D+ cup!
3. "Love is not something you look for, Love is something you become." You’ll find that mantra on every piece of clothing from Peace Love World. They have gorgeous resort wear made by Alina Villasante, and you can shop her hand-picked personal favorites anytime here.
4. Not only are Mika Swim bathing suits adorable, they’re also 100% biodegradable and recyclable! From the classic black and white to bolder prints and cuts, there’s something for everyone in their shop. I also LOVE that Mike features models from all backgrounds and body-types — proving that EVERYONE has a beach body. I found Mika at Wanderlust in Whistler, Canada two summers ago!
5. Some people have a shoe or handbag habit. For me, it’s sunglasses. Quay Australia has been my go-to lately for trying out fun frames and different styles. With colorful lenses in-style right now, it’s nice to have a more affordable way to experiment when the trend than pricier brand like Rayban or Maui Jim — when trying out something new, I always shop somewhere reliable but affordable like Quay.