- What is Wigwam Fest?
- It’s kind of like a music festival w/ 9 stages, but the “stages” are in nature: a pavilion, a rooftop deck, a garden, a pond, a path, etc. and the “acts” are wellness experiences.
- Workshops: ayurveda, vision mapping, sound therapy, meditation, chef demonstrations, juicing, how to read food/beauty labels + more.
- Speakers: inspirational journeys, nonprofit leaders, nutrition experts, folks with stories of triumph, bad a** entrepreneurs + more
- Fitness: stand up paddle board, salsa dancing, yoga, hip hop, barre, stretch, bootcamps + more
- Where is the Festival Held?
- It’s held in Roswell at Chattahoochee Nature Center, just 16 miles north of Buckhead (day retreat!). The event will be in 9 different venues over 127 acres.
- When is Wigwam Fest?
- This year’s festival will be held the weekend of April 22-24. You can purchase a single day or series pass. When you purchase your ticket, you sign up for (4) one hour experiences you’re interested in for that day. Each day begins with an opening activity for the group, then you attend your first 2 activities, break for late lunch/market/exploration time for 1.5 hours, then have 2 more experiences.
Parking Information: All festival guests, teachers, sponsors & vendors must park in the Saint Francis School parking lot located at 9375 Willeo Rd Roswell, GA 30075. The parking lot is .7 miles from Chattahoochee Nature Center. A shuttle will be available all day (or arrive early for a nice walk – you ARE going to a wellness festival!). Parking at the Chattahoochee Nature Center is not allowed. Vendors + Sponsors: You may load in and out of Chattahoochee Nature Center, but must park your car at Saint Francis School throughout the day.